Welcome to my blog!

I'm so excited that my lifelong dream of becoming a published author has come true. If you'd like to go straight to excerpts from my books, the links are:

The Mountain's Shadow - Lycanthropy Files Book One (October 1, 2013): the first chapter with buy links is here.

Long Shadows - Lycanthropy Files Book Two (March 25, 2014): first chapter and buy links are here.

Blood's Shadow - Lycanthropy Files Book Three (November 25, 2014): blurb and cover are here.

If you're not getting enough randomness from me here, please feel free to follow me on Twitter and/or like my Facebook page. I've also taken the Pinterest plunge.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Cover and Blurb Reveal: Blood's Shadow

I am pleased to reveal the cover and blurb for the third Lycanthropy Files book Blood's Shadow. This is my favorite cover yet!


Encountering werewolves can be deadly. Trying to cure them? Murder.

The Lycanthropy Files, Book 3

As the Investigator for the Lycanthrope Council, Gabriel McCord encountered his share of sticky situations in order to keep werewolf kind under the radar of discovery. Now, as the Council’s liaison to the Institute for Lycanthropic Reversal, he advocates for those who were turned werewolf against their will.

Everyone seems to be on board with the Institute’s controversial experimental process—until one of its geneticists is found lying on his desk in a pool of blood.

Gabriel races to single out a killer from a long list of suspects. Purists, who believe lycanthropy is a gift that shouldn’t be returned. Young Bloods, who want the cure for born lycanthropes as well as made. The Institute’s own very attractive psychologist, whose most precious possession has fallen into the hands of an ancient secret society bent on the destruction of werewolves.

Failure means he’ll lose his place on the Council and endanger the tenuous truce between wizard and lycanthrope. Even if he wins, he could lose his heart to a woman with deadly secrets of her own.

Release date:  November 25, 2014

My Facebook fans got to see this a day early. If you'd like to stay on top of Lycanthropy Files and other news, please like my Facebook page. I promise to not spam your feed.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover and great taglne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh! I'm glad you stopped by. :-)

      Delete
  2. Very intriguing, differently caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! Attention-grabbing is definitely good. :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks fantastic!! Really love the eyes of the wolf in the background. Also love the hottie on the front!!! Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miranda! Yeah, I might have a postcard of this cover sitting on my desk at work. Purely for *writing* inspiration, of course. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cover!! I love that wolf. Congrats on your upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete